Pages

Welcome!

My photo
Hey y'all...Amy here! I'm just a small town southern girl...living in a lonely world. Yeah I know... incredibly cheesy, I couldn't resist! ;) not so much a lonely world....but a world far far from home!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Finally Friday Brain Dump....

 First off a BIG Thank You to Annabelle over at...

The Carolina Country Girl
 
Annabelle gave me some Blog love today on several different levels! I must say I feel important and special...and who are we kidding what girl doesn't like to feel that way! Annabelle just happens to be my lovely cousin and I am SOOOOO thankful that she knows so much about all things blogging so that she can help me figure this mess out! Because who am I kidding...I know absolutely NOTHING about HTML, ABC, 123 or any of these other acronyms that seem like a foreign language to me. :)  So... Annabelle... LOVE YOU... and thank you in advance for all the millions of questions you will be answering in the near future.  ;)
 
On to more randomness...
 
Today happens to be the Birthday of my BEST FRIEND in the whole wide world!!!  Although our paths in life over the past 4 years haven't allowed us to live in the same state  and currently a 17 hour drive and many Diet Pepsi's separate us... our friendship is as strong as ever : )  If figure if you can survive being roommates and sharing a bathroom for 3 years while in college and still remain the best of friends....its probably  a friendship of a lifetime that many only wish they could have!  I have soo many memories of the past 9 years.....
-Reese Puffs before school
-Gilmore Girls
-Fish Water Mac and Cheese
-Ridin Dirty
-When I think about cheating
-I'm a Dork fish
-But that wont stop the bullets
-Chubs and Peggy
-Early Morning Dairy Chores
-N11D
-Ma'am it appears someone broke the door handle and trashed one of the rooms
-Countless hours at the library
-Stationed by the...
-Everything I touch...turns to gold
and many many many more memories!
 (Only she will really understand these)
 
 I'm so proud of what she has accomplished in the past 4 years.  So now I'm going to brag a little LOT!!!  She is a recent graduate of Veterinary School, and is practicing Equine Medicine in North Carolina!  Whoop Whoop...all that work finally paid off :) 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRAND!  
Love ya!
 

amy signature

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Amy! I love to help you! ;) I wanna know what Fish Water Mac n cheese is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Annabelle ... love her. And any friend (wait, cousin) of hers is a friend of mine! Love the blog AND we're kind of neighbors (Annabelle will probably explain in case you have no idea what I'm talking about). ;)

    ReplyDelete