Pages

Welcome!

My photo
Hey y'all...Amy here! I'm just a small town southern girl...living in a lonely world. Yeah I know... incredibly cheesy, I couldn't resist! ;) not so much a lonely world....but a world far far from home!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sundays....

Sundays are the hardest....

Sundays are the day I miss my family the most....
Sundays back home are spent....
  • attending church
  • eating lunch at my Memas with my whole extended family
  • hanging out afterwards visiting with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents
Mema and Papa with all the grand kids! :)

Me with my parents and brother!

Cant leave out my Sis In-Law or niece!  





Sundays...are the hardest....Sundays make me homesick....Sundays make me feel like I am missing sooo much!





~Sweet Dreams of Carolina..... Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment