Pages

Welcome!

My photo
Hey y'all...Amy here! I'm just a small town southern girl...living in a lonely world. Yeah I know... incredibly cheesy, I couldn't resist! ;) not so much a lonely world....but a world far far from home!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Its...."OK"....Thursday! :)

Its Thursday y'all!!!  And you know what that means....one day closer to FRIDAY!!!
Today I am linking up with Amber @ Brunch With Amber

Its Ok Thursdays

ITS OK....
To be completely addicted to sweet tea. At least its better than the hard stuff! :)
To be treat your dog like child, talk to them like they will answer and use their full name when they are in trouble!
Run the dryer for an extra 30 minutes hour because you don't feel like folding clothes.
To dread Mondays with every fiber of your being.
To shed your work clothes immediately when returning home, for something comfy.
To un-tuck the corners of the flat sheet on ANY bed you sleep in...because you cant stand your feet feeling bound.
and lastly....
To be the QUEEN of Procrastination, why worry with it now when you can do it tomorrow! :)
Pinned Image

Side Note- Happy Birthday to My AMAZING Mother!  You are the best mom anyone could ask for and I am so blessed that God choose me to be your child! :) You are my constant rock...my shoulder to cry on...my biggest fan and my loudest cheerleader! Even when you say black and I say white...when you say no and I say yes...I Love You! Thank you for making me the person I am today! I Love You To The Moon And Back!!!
Amy I Phone 812


amy signature 


10 comments:

  1. exactly how i talk to my dog haha

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Im on my to check put your blog as I type this! :)

      Delete
    2. On my way... Geez clumsy thumbsy!

      Delete
  2. Amy, I love everything about this! Your love of Sweet Tea and your fur baby! Oh, and I love you too!
    P.S. I am a huge procrastinator too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving my Blog some love!!! Love ya! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a follower of Annabelle's blog, and I know I'm going to love yours if you are related to her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm stopping over from Annabelle's blog. I love her and she says I'll love you! Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying hello!! Look forward to getting to know you as well!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Amy I love you to the moon and back. Even when i say black and you say white lol. and when you wear my present before you give it to me(just to stretch them for me. You are the greatest Daughter in the world. The lord knew what he was doing when he gave you to us.

      Delete