Pages

Welcome!

My photo
Hey y'all...Amy here! I'm just a small town southern girl...living in a lonely world. Yeah I know... incredibly cheesy, I couldn't resist! ;) not so much a lonely world....but a world far far from home!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!


Happy Wednesday Y'all...only two days until the weekend!!!! :)
 
Today im linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple



After a stressful few days...I could use some pinterest humor! :)



Source: someecards.com via Jena on Pinterest
 
 
 


Source: diylol.com via Amy on Pinterest

 


 



Source: someecards.com via Emily on Pinterest

 
 
 



Well thats all folks...off to get some sleep. Hope  y'all enjoyed! :)
 
 

~Sweet Dreams of Carolina.... Amy

2 comments:

  1. Great pins! Love the someecards & the southern pins!! So true!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really a good read. :) I think your pins could make us good friends as well. :)

    ReplyDelete