Pages

Welcome!

My photo
Hey y'all...Amy here! I'm just a small town southern girl...living in a lonely world. Yeah I know... incredibly cheesy, I couldn't resist! ;) not so much a lonely world....but a world far far from home!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's football season....

Football season is here...high school football started last night and junior colleges start today! I'm headed up north towards the Nebraska line to watch one my my younger cousins debut in his first College football game! I'm pretty excited :). GO GREYHOUNDS!

Next Saturday you will find me camped out in front of my television as my Clemson Tigers take the field for the first game of the season!!!! Whoop Whoop! Unfortunately...I won't make it to Death Valley this season...but I will be there in spirit! BRING.IT.AUBURN! :)

1 comment:

  1. When you're done with that scarf, you can mail it to me! Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete